- AFCON 2019 qualifiers: Ethiopia coach names two foreign-based players
- Borussia Dortmund football team bus hit by explosions
- Ethiopian makes it five victories at Carlsbad 5000
- Shura clocks second-fastest time; Rahma defends title in Rome Marathon
- Ethiopian athletes to compete in Kampala to repeat their historical place in World Cross Country Championship
Ethiopia’s Fikadu Kebebe Wins 3rd Rabat International Marathon
(EBC; March 6, 2017)- Ethiopian Fikadu Kebebe Debele won Sunday the 3rd edition of Rabat International Marathon, held under the patronage of HM King Mohammed VI.
Fikadu Kebebe completed the distance (42.195 km) in 2:09.37, followed by Kenyan Kigen Sammy (2:09:39), and Ethiopian Samuel Getachew Demie (2:09:44).
Another Ethiopian, Worknesh Alemu, won the women's Marathon.
Worknesh secured victory by dominating the competition (42,195 km) in 2h:30.04, ahead of Kenyan Jeptoo Eunice (2:33.41) and Ethiopian Bekelu Beji Geletu (2:34.05).
The Marathon brought together around 9000 athletes from several countries around the world.
Source: Morocco World News