- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Commits $300M to Help Farmers in Africa and Asia Cope with Climate Change
- Moroccan companies ambitious to tap potential in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia launches comprehensive refugee response framework
- Ethiopia outperforms US on food Sustainability
- Zimbabwean entrepreneur to create jobs for African youth
Uhuru Kenyatta wins Kenya presidential election
(EBC; August 12, 2017) - Kenya's main domestic poll monitoring organization, ELOG, said on Saturday it had found no evidence to suggest this week's election was manipulated or inaccurate, as the opposition have attested.
ELOG's parallel vote tally projected a victory for President Uhuru Kenyatta with 54 percent of ballots cast, compared to an official count of 54.3 percent. This was well within ELOG's 1.9 percent margin of error, the group said.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Commits $300M to Help Farmers in Africa and Asia Cope with Climate Change