- N Korea warns of 'catastrophe' if US-S Korea military drill goes ahead
- U.S. air strikes kill seven al Shabaab fighters in Somalia
- DR Congo landslide kills at least 60 people
- Hailemariam urges East Africa to beat poverty through economic integration
- PM Hailemariam in Kigali to attend Kagame’s inauguration
Sudanese FM receives Ethiopian ambassador in Khartoum
(EBC; March 15, 2017) - The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sudan, professor Ibrahim Ghandour, received the ambassador of Ethiopia to the Sudan, Abadi Zemo on Tuesday in Khartoum.
The two sides discussed consular and migration questions related to the presence of Ethiopian nationals in the Sudan.
Ghandour on the occasion confirmed Ethiopian nationals receive the best treatment at all times in the Sudan, promising to find solution to all issues of concern via the consular and migration channels.
The meeting also reviewed means of boosting border cooperation and security provision on the border areas.