- Consolidating dev’t, democracy calls for concerted efforts of all: Hailemariam
- Africa's rapid urbanization can drive industrialization, says new UN report
- Ceremony marking culmination of SEPDM’s silver jubilee held in Hawassa
- Engie targets Africa with home solar acquisition
- 440 senior officials investigated for corruption
Somali delegates laud ongoing development in Addis Ababa
(EBC; August 9, 2017)- The visiting Somali delegates praise the ongoing development in Addis Ababa.
Somali officials are here in Addis Ababa for a week-long visit to share Ethiopia's best practices in administration and development.
The delegation led by the Internal and Federal Reconciliation Minister, Abdullahi Mohamoud Hassen has met with members of Addis Ababa City council on Wednesday. The officials have been briefed on the overall profile and ongoing development of the city.
Members of the delegate appreciated the progress the city administration has accomplished in Addis Ababa.
Addressing the officials, mayor of Addis Ababa city Deriba Kuma underlined that his administration is ready to support the reconstruction efforts in Somalia.
The Somali delegate is also expected to visit different sectors to harness more experience from Ethiopia.
Reporter: Sadat Mohammedsani