- Adama Industrial Park is to go operational in couple of months
- Agency to conduct 4th round of general census as of February
- House urges corporation to discharge its responsibility properly
- AU rejects allegations of rights violations by its troops in Somalia
- IMF says Sudan must float currency to boost growth, investment
Senator James Inhofe hails Ethiopia’s ‘impressive’ economic growth
(EBC; October 12, 2017) - The visiting United States Senator from Oklahoma James M. Inhofe says Ethiopia has registered impressive economic growth.
Senator Inhofe is known for his constructive views and unwavering support for Ethiopia's development trajectory.
A U.S. delegation headed by the Senator conferred with Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn on Thursday in Addis Ababa on various development issues.
Senator James Inhofe said on the occasion that Ethiopia has registered impressive economic growth which could be taken as a model for other African states. He also appreciated the existing peace and stability in Ethiopia.
According to Foreign Affairs Minister Dr. Workneh Gebeyehu, Premier Hailemariam for his part expressed gratitude for the support the United States has been extending to Ethiopia in its efforts to pacify the region.