- No time for scepticism, ‘decisive climate action,’ needed Ethiopia tells UN
- UNICEF urges countries to prioritize early childhood development
- Ethiopian Prime Minister meets Somali PM in NewYork
- Hailemariam meets Bill Gates in New York
- Meles Zenawi Leadership Academy inks cooperation agreement with Chinese Communist Party School
President Mulatu visits the families of garbage dump landslide victims
(EBC; March 17, 2017)- Ethiopian President Dr Mulatu Teshome has visited the families of Addis Ababa garbage dump landslide victims.
The President said the government will provide necessary support to rehabilitate the families of the victims.
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission Commissioner Dr. Addisu Gebregziabher has also visited the families of the victims.