- African seed body backs use of genetically engineered seeds
- American NGOs join cancer fight in Ethiopia, Uganda and Tanzania
- Fifth Annual U.S.-AU High Level Dialogue deepens U.S.-African relationship
- AU, EU renew commitment to strengthen security cooperation
- World Bank announces $4.7b loan, grant for Ethiopia
President Mulatu visits the families of garbage dump landslide victims
(EBC; March 17, 2017)- Ethiopian President Dr Mulatu Teshome has visited the families of Addis Ababa garbage dump landslide victims.
The President said the government will provide necessary support to rehabilitate the families of the victims.
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission Commissioner Dr. Addisu Gebregziabher has also visited the families of the victims.