- State Minister Hirut receives US Deputy Head of Mission
- President Mulatu appoints twelve ambassadors
- Saudi re- extends amnesty for undocumented Ethiopians by a month
- FAO warns of potential food insecurity in east Africa due to armyworm
- WFP appreciates efforts of governments in providing food assistance
President Mulatu visits the families of garbage dump landslide victims
(EBC; March 17, 2017)- Ethiopian President Dr Mulatu Teshome has visited the families of Addis Ababa garbage dump landslide victims.
The President said the government will provide necessary support to rehabilitate the families of the victims.
Ethiopian Human Rights Commission Commissioner Dr. Addisu Gebregziabher has also visited the families of the victims.