- Regional Social Security Forum for Africa kicks off in Addis
- UN, AU pledge to help Kenya ensure credible rerun of presidential poll
- Somali President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed arrives in Addis
- Enel in line for 100MW PV array as Ethiopia seeks renewables
- U.S. Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley arrives in Addis
Premier express condolences to victims of garbage dump landslide
(EBC; March 13, 2017)- Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn has expressed deepest condolences to the victims of garbage dump landslide in Addis Ababa which happened last Saturday and resulted in the death of 46 people.
The Prime minister said the government will provide necessary support to rehabilitate the families of the victims.
The Premier also wished consolation for the families of the victims.