- N Korea warns of 'catastrophe' if US-S Korea military drill goes ahead
- U.S. air strikes kill seven al Shabaab fighters in Somalia
- DR Congo landslide kills at least 60 people
- Hailemariam urges East Africa to beat poverty through economic integration
- PM Hailemariam in Kigali to attend Kagame’s inauguration
Premier express condolences to victims of garbage dump landslide
(EBC; March 13, 2017)- Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn has expressed deepest condolences to the victims of garbage dump landslide in Addis Ababa which happened last Saturday and resulted in the death of 46 people.
The Prime minister said the government will provide necessary support to rehabilitate the families of the victims.
The Premier also wished consolation for the families of the victims.