- Consolidating dev’t, democracy calls for concerted efforts of all: Hailemariam
- Africa's rapid urbanization can drive industrialization, says new UN report
- Ceremony marking culmination of SEPDM’s silver jubilee held in Hawassa
- Engie targets Africa with home solar acquisition
- 440 senior officials investigated for corruption
Gabon expresses desire to emulate Ethiopia’s best practices
(EBC; August 8, 2017) - Gabon expresses desire to emulate Ethiopia's best practices in tourism, agriculture and livestock; that is according to the outgoing Gabonese ambassador to Ethiopia.
The outgoing Gabonese Ambassador to Ethiopia Marie-Edith Tassyla-Ye-Doumbeneny has paid a courtesy call on Ethiopian president Dr. Mulatu Teshome on Tuesday.
The two sides discussed ways of reinforcing the half-a-century old friendship between Ethiopia and Gabon.
The ambassador told reporters after her discussion with the president that Gabon is desirous to learn from Ethiopia's best practices in tourism and other fields.
The ambassador appreciated the warm hospitality accorded to her during her stay in Ethiopia.
She also said that the two sides would be working on the bilateral agreements signed between them in 2011.