- No time for scepticism, ‘decisive climate action,’ needed Ethiopia tells UN
- UNICEF urges countries to prioritize early childhood development
- Ethiopian Prime Minister meets Somali PM in NewYork
- Hailemariam meets Bill Gates in New York
- Meles Zenawi Leadership Academy inks cooperation agreement with Chinese Communist Party School
British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson applauds the growth of Ethiopian Airlines
(EBC; March 17, 2017)- British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson praised Ethiopian's fast growth during his visit to the largest and most modern Ethiopian Aviation Academy and state-of-the-art flight simulators at Ethiopian capital.
The Foreign Secretary said, "Ethiopian Airlines is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world and I am proud to say that the UK is working with Ethiopian Airlines. I am also delighted to see the partnership developing in action as Ethiopian is enjoying the Rolls Royce engines and the wings of the A350. My visit to Ethiopia is quite instrumental in boosting the existing partnership between the UK and Ethiopia."
Ethiopian currently flies to major cities in Europe; London, Brussels, Dublin, Frankfurt, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Rome, Stockholm and Vienna. Oslo will also be joining Ethiopian ever expanding network as of March 26, 2017.
Source: Ethiopian Airlines