- EIB to announce largest private financing program in Ethiopia
- Roadmap for implementing Addis Declaration on Immunization launches
- 29th AU Summit kicks off with 34th Session of the PRC
- Ethiopia, Russia agree to step up bilateral trade, economic ties
- China ratifies extradition treaties with Ethiopia, Argentina
Britain’s Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson arrives in Addis Ababa for official visit
(EBC; March 16, 2017)- Britain's Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has arrived in Ethiopia for official work visit today.
In his stay in Ethiopia, he is expected to meet Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn and Ethiopian Senior government officials.
He visited Somalia on Wednesday for talks with President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohammed ‘Farmajo'.
The two leaders discussed issues devastating the country including drought and insecurity.