- World leaders gathered at UN commit to boosting investment in education
- UNSC adopts draft resolution on reform of UN peacekeeping
- 14th International Construction exhibition kicks off in Addis Ababa
- Africa called on to embrace plant genetic varieties to boost food security
- UN to evaluate two years peace keeping performance
Aramex goes online with expansion in Addis Ababa
(EBC; August 29, 2017) - Aramex has expanded its operations across Ethiopia through a master franchise agreement with Logix Express, to cater to the country's rapidly growing needs for logistics and last-mile delivery solutions.
As part of its business expansion strategy, Aramex Ethiopia will be inaugurating five outlets in Addis Ababa by the end of this month (August), which will increase the number of outlets in the city to ten.
Outside the capital, the company currently operates two outlets in Dire Dawa and Hawassa, and has plans to open five new outlets in Bahir Dar, Gondar, Jimma, Dessie, and Mekelle. Aramex Ethiopia also plans to further expand its operations by adding 15 new outlets by the end of 2017.
With this expansion, Aramex is now present in 23 African countries.